Escape From Station 52 (PnP)
A downloadable Card Game
A roguelike solo card game where you, as the survivor Stella Hoshiko, have to escape from a space station that was taken over by a cosmic anomaly.
The deck consists of 52 cards, each not only representing the situations and threats that infest the station corridors, but also the weapons and equipment needed to deal with them.
Press forward through the Station, dealing with 4 cards at a time in search for the cards required to gain access to the Escape Pod. When unable to sneak past conflict, use Weapons and Gears, like the Flashbang to fend off Threats, or Emergency Kits to heal yourself.
- ESCAPE FROM STATION 52 delivers tension and high lethality in a portable package of only 54 cards, with each play session lasting from 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sneak past entire Corridors to avoid conflict and save your gear for another moment.
- Arm yourself with the Flamethrower and the Exoskeleton to face off the cosmic anomalies that disrupt reality itself at Station 52!
- Defeat the Amalgam, the major threat of Station 52 and survive to achieve victory as a Veteran.
Digital Version for Tabletop Simulator
With every purchase comes a digital version of the game for Tabletop Simulator. The files are in a ZIP folder, including imagens, script and instructions for setup.
How to play, playthrough and review
Video in english by Vinny Lima PnP
In order to download this Card Game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Digital Version for Tabletop Simulator38 days ago