CBR+PNK [OLD EDITION]
A downloadable pamphlet RPG
CBR+PNK is a tabletop RPG for one-shot sessions of cyberpunk action. Player characters are a team of RUNNERS — mercs, criminals, activists living on the edge and running in the shadows of a gritty, ultraviolent world.
In each game we play an entire new cast of characters making their LAST RUN.
DUAL PAMPHLET SET
The GM pamphlet features most of the rules for running the game, a Run generator and easily customizable sample Threats.
The Player pamphlet (Runner File) is the character sheet itself, containing character creation and other character focused rules (Stress, special actions, recovery, etc).
The game uses a minimalist version of the acclaimed Forged In The Dark system to produce cinematic action.
- Approaches and Skills instead of Attributes and Actions.
- No playbooks: characters are differentiated by their combination of approaches, skills and gear.
- Cyberware is a special kind of Gear activated using a Push action. It can give special permissions, increase Effect or reduce Threat.
- Glitches: a discernible dice rolled when using certain gears or approaches. It brings additional complications when 1-3 is rolled.
- Because it's more action oriented, there is no Downtime and Stress is relieved by a special action during the Run.
Pre-order the newest edition
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support this pamphlet RPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Each copy of CBR+PNK sold above the listed price provides a free community copy to this pool.
If you're dealing with financial hardships; performing essential services during the pandemic; or recently donated to help a stranger in need - please, feel welcome to claim a free copy.
- Discontinued Version94 days ago
- Augmented LivestreamMar 24, 2022
- Italian translation and new RunMar 21, 2022
- CBR+PNK Boxed SetMar 05, 2022
- Text-Only and Black Friday BundleNov 26, 2021
- Portuguese, Russian and Community CopiesSep 20, 2021
- /RUN and UpdatesJul 28, 2021
- Mobile Friendly GM PamphletJun 25, 2021